Soul of life
You are a great soul. Wonder the way you have grown up taking that deep in your heart. Still remember the day you were made "Best Student for your humanity, knowledge and discipline" at Good Shepherd. You are still thriving those attributes and at a good pace.
Most times, I feel proud about it as a Dad. Few times, I feel "If your humanity, compassion, sympathy and sharing with others would put you in trouble in the given scenario of the society". Hope you would realise situations as they come and react-act in a wise way. Situations would hone and sharpen your wisdom. I feel and trying to control myself not to teach you to react to situations. I learnt myself. Sometimes learning from others experience, yours ancestral experience would benefit you to handle them
Most times, I feel proud about it as a Dad. Few times, I feel "If your humanity, compassion, sympathy and sharing with others would put you in trouble in the given scenario of the society". Hope you would realise situations as they come and react-act in a wise way. Situations would hone and sharpen your wisdom. I feel and trying to control myself not to teach you to react to situations. I learnt myself. Sometimes learning from others experience, yours ancestral experience would benefit you to handle them
Comments
Post a Comment