My sweet daugher
A way long hauled decision that always enthralled my mind and heart and keep me thinking When! When! had find its hard way today. I am thrilled and happy to really create a digital chest of my thoughts and emotions to my daughter.
Really, many may wonder. I see a honest reason for me to write through this. I find it difficult sometimes to echo my feedback and feelings in right sense. Wonder, is that my work that has taunted all my time and really pushing hard on it. Hope I find a good way out of this and she could read as she gets time and i write and emote as i find time. None of us has to wait for the time to be together to understand and share.
Really, many may wonder. I see a honest reason for me to write through this. I find it difficult sometimes to echo my feedback and feelings in right sense. Wonder, is that my work that has taunted all my time and really pushing hard on it. Hope I find a good way out of this and she could read as she gets time and i write and emote as i find time. None of us has to wait for the time to be together to understand and share.
Comments
Post a Comment